Leaders in Project Management
ProjectLink is a leader in project management consulting and has been providing cutting edge solutions and services to major organizations worldwide.
Consistent successful project delivery is often seen as an out-of-reach objective to most organizations. Yet, with the right information, processes, and adequately trained people, repeatable project success is within the reach of any organization. ProjectLink has, over the fifteen years, developed a set of products and services that has helped many organizations worldwide to achieve increased project success.
ProjectLink’s Team Members are all well qualified and experienced project managers with the ability to impart knowledge to clients.
Our team makes use of international project management standards such as the Project Management Institute® ’s A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide – 5th Edition).
The Office of Government Commerce’s (OGC®) PRINCE2™,
and the Association for the Advancement of Cost Engineering’s (AACEI™) Skills and Knowledge of Cost Engineering.
Our Value Proposition
- We only use proven project management methodologies.
- We comply with the latest international project management and cost engineering practices and standards.
- We provide a service through highly qualified and experienced resources.
- We offer a practical project management toolset.
- We provide a service as opposed to “body-shopping” of resources.
- We are passionate about project management training, based on real experience.
- We deliver a service, not single expertise – collectively we are a body of knowledge and expertise.
ProjectLink’s Clients, the list below contains current and past clients who made use of ProjectLink’s products, services and training.