Microsoft Project 2013 Introduction
The Microsoft Project 2013 Introduction course aims at providing delegates with sufficient knowledge about the working and features of the Microsoft® Project 2013 software to manage and track project schedules in the day-to-day project environment. This course is accredited with Consulting Engineers South Africa (CESA): CESA-189-08/2014.
To find out more about this course, select from the following categories of information as outlined below:
The Microsoft Project Introduction course aims to give delegates a working knowledge of the software which will allow them to create new projects, add resources, link dependencies, as well as track the project. Once this basic knowledge is understood, delegates will be in a position which will enable them to explore a majority of the products features within the context of what they have learned. The course material and examples can be customized for specific projects e.g., construction, engineering, strategy implementation, ICT etc.
Delegates attend 1 class-based session over 1 day. This course is trainer-based, and includes practical in-class work on the Microsoft® Project 2013 software.
The course includes short exercises to ensure that all delegates are familiar with the Microsoft® Project 2013 basics. The course is interactive and the trainer will answer questions and assist with all problem-solving during the course.
Each attendee will receive a Microsoft® Project 2013 Introduction Manual and the course covers most of the material therein.
The topics covered in this course are as follows:
- A brief overview of the course.
- What`s new in Microsoft® Project 2013.
- Microsoft® Project 2013 Basics.
- Creating a Basic Schedule:
- Entering Tasks, Durations & Dependencies
- Project Resources & Costs
- Baseline the Project Plan
- Tracking the Project
- General Topics
Graphical and Visual Reports
Who should attend this course?
- Junior Project Planners
- Junior Project Controllers
- Junior Project Schedulers
Or any individuals with no, or limited experience in working with the software package.
- Course manual with all the course notes and exercises.
- A certificate of attendance
- ProjectLink has been reviewed and approved as a provider of project management training by the Project Management Institute (PMI). This course carries 12PDU’s for PMI® certification holders.
2 full days (08:30 to 16:30)