PMI Agile Certified Practitioner Course
The PMI-ACP certification is designed for project managers that are operating in an agile environment, have good collaboration skills, eagerly embrace complexity and thrive on rapid response times. The PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)® formally recognizes your knowledge of agile principles and your skill with agile techniques.
To find out more about this course, select from the following categories of information as outlined below:
The primary aim of this course is to provide project managers wishing to write the PMI ACP® exam with a structured preparation forum and a mutual network of support from ProjectLink.
The PMI ACP® is PMI’s fastest growing certification. Organizations that are highly agile and responsive to market dynamics complete more of their projects successfully than their slower-moving counterparts — 75 percent versus 56 percent — as shown in PMI’s 2015 Pulse of the Profession report.
The PMI ACP® spans many approaches to agile such as Scrum, Kanban, Lean, Extreme Programming (XP) and Test-Driven Development (TDD,) as to increase a person’s versatility, wherever projects may take them.
This intensive Agile Certified Practitioner course is presented over 4 days and a 2 hour mock exam written on day 5 to better prepare delegates for the PMI certification exam. 150 quiz questions and answers in the following topics:
• Agile analysis and design
• Agile communication
• Agile estimation
• Agile interpersonal skills
• Agile knowledge and skills
• Agile metrics
• Agile planning, monitoring and adapting
• Agile process improvement
• Agile risk management
• Agile value based prioritization
Delegates will get 28 contact hours of training in preparation for the ACP certification exam. All delegates are encouraged to spend 3-5 weeks of self-study to prepare them to take the certification exam. The Agile certification courses are presented at our premises or alternatively we also tailor the course to be delivered on site.
|The structure of all our training material is aligned with the certification requirements established by PMI.
· The training material will demonstrate the following:
o Introduction to Agile
o Domain 1: Agile Principles and Mindset
o Domain 2: Value-driven Delivery
o Domain 3: Stakeholder Engagement
o Domain 4: Team Performance
o Domain 5: Adaptive Planning
o Domain 6: Problem Detection and Resolution
o Domain 7: Continuous Improvement
· Examination Preparation
Who should attend this course?
If you work on agile teams or if your organization is adopting agile practices, the PMI-ACP® is a good choice for you. Compared with other agile certifications based solely on training and exams, the PMI-ACP® is evidence of your real-world, hands-on experience and skill.
- Course file with all the course presentations.
- Introduction to Agile Methods by: Sondra Ashmore and Kristin Runyan
- Certificate of Attendance.
- 2,000 hours of general project experience working on teams. A current PMP® or PgMP® will satisfy this requirement but is not required to apply for the PMI-ACP®.
- 1,500 hours working on agile project teams or with agile methodologies. This requirement is in addition to the 2,000 hours of general project experience.
- 21 contact hours of training in agile practices
4 full days (one day a week) + 2 hour mock exam on day 5
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.